Sometimes a sad bio for Facebook is the best way to describe how alone or depressed we are. Do you ever get the feeling that your Facebook profile is missing something? If yes, then maybe that is a sad bio for Facebook on your Facebook page, as you are looking to add more personality to your Facebook profile. Whether you are feeling down about something or just feeling down in general.
This article is going to give you some tips and instances of sad bio for Facebook and also, how you can make your Facebook page a little touchier by adding a sad bio on your Facebook profile.
Sad Bio for Facebook
- A grieving soul can die before a happy soul.
- Heartbreak can kill quicker than poison.
- I am not sad, but I don’t have the energy to pretend anymore.
- The bigger I smile, the greater it hurts.
- In a world of seven billion people, I am still all alone.
Read Aesthetic bio for Facebook to express your thoughts better on Facebook.
- The pain does not matter, but what matter the most by whom it came from.
- It’s all because of you; I gave you my heart in one piece now I am busy collecting its million pieces.
- Loves don’t hurt, what hurts that I loved you!
- Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant the world to you and you meant nothing to him.
- I know that tears and silence will not heal the pain but time will.
- I wish time heals the wounds that hurt the soul.
- Silence is my only language now to explain my pain.
- When you gave up on me, I gave up on myself too.
- Actions speak louder than words.
- It hurts when someone stays in your heart but not in your arms.
- Life was not easy but you made death easier for me.
- Loving you is a losing game and I am a pro in it.
- You lose me to be free but I lose you to love me.
- I am not depressed; I just start to accept the bitter realities.
- It is sad to be happy alone in life.
- Pain changes the person the most.
- Sometimes it feels just perfect not to talk to anyone about anything.
- I let go of the thought of mine that time is the biggest healer.
- People don’t go alone; they took a piece of our soul and never give back.
- Pain is the biggest cure for all sorrows.
To cheer you up if you understand Punjabi you might love reading Instagram Bio in Punjabi for Girl.
Depressing Sad Bio for Facebook
- You cannot be happy sometimes until you chose to stay unhappy.
- Weapons don’t hurt, reality does.
- You can’t trust someone because, in the end, they are going to leave you.
- I can’t say I am dead; I just lost the last hope of life.
- The tragedy of life is not its end so but the real twist is its end before you start living it.
- The way of tears is by heart not by eyes.
- Grief is the sign of life and I enjoy it every day.
- Pain is the only source to nourish our souls.
- The biggest truth of life is no one is actually happy.
- Behind every good thing, pain is always present.
- Life always goes on with or without you.
- I cared too much and that’s why I am shattered from inside and out.
- Dealing with sadness is not an easy thing I cry every night to survive every day.
- I don’t cry I just burst like cloud rains when they can’t control it anymore.
- My life is not easy, it just looks easy.
- If you love me again maybe I start to love myself.
- This world is not for the people to wants live but it’s for the people who know how to survive.
- Life never stops for dead ones but it does not move even a bit for heartbroken.
- Love is the biggest lie of all ages.
- Do not let yourself get the delusions of this world; it will leave you nothing but regrets.
- You can think the greatest when no one is around you.
- In my life story, I am the one who is playing the role of every character.
- Trust issues are the major reason for loneliness.
- I usually get frightened by the thought of being alone.
- I prefer staying alone rather than staying with pathetic people.
Sometimes a good line is all you need to smile so you should read our article Funny Bio For Facebook.
Alone Sad Bio For Facebook
- People think I am alone but I am carrying my biggest strength with me.
- Introverts are not lonely they are happy with their inner self.
- Every human being is hollow but the only burden they carry in their heart is sorrow.
- I choose to be alone rather than be left alone.
- Life teaches you lessons that institutions forget to teach.
- Every social gathering feels like one versus all.
- Each tear comes a long way to kissing sorrows.
- I am on a mission to solve life’s mystery and it is to accept my sorrow.
- I was not alone but now I have been left all alone.
- I cried so hard and after crying I felt there is no life remaining in me.
- My regrets are my biggest enemies.
- I used to love myself like you.
- I feel proud to be alone because of all the great and precious things this world is alone.
- I have everyone around but I am still waiting for the one to fill my heart void.
- The biggest flex to being alone is to spend the whole day in the consideration of my time.
- I am good to be alone and soon to be dead.
- I cannot love anyone because I cannot love myself either.
- Being alone is good but being lonely is the worst of all.
- Being alone gives the vision to the person to see about his life direction and all they see is their life is falling apart.
- I choose to be alone because I cannot choose to get betrayed every time.
- It is the ugliest reality of life, if you try to correct them they will leave you and move on.
- To be real first you need to be alone.
- Lonely people talk more as they are busy attending meetings with their multiple personalities within themselves.
- The best place a person can find is the place where he spends the moments of his loneliness.
- Lonely souls are not easy to break through.
The sad bio for Facebook also seems depressing at some points but it’s a classic example of how we can use our words to say our thoughts out loud and to create our reality and share it with people. Sometimes the reason for sadness can be Love or maybe because we are feeling alone.
If you have a Facebook profile that also contains a sad bio for Facebook then don’t worry there are a number of people who want to be your friend and can help you change your thoughts about your reality because as it was been said that there’s always a room for improvement, so do not lose your hopes to living a happy life in future.