Want to have a love bio for Facebook to give your Facebook friends a beautiful and lovely impression of your account? This post is for you. These thoughtfully created quotes and captions will help you write a good love bio for Facebook.
Love is an amazing feeling that everyone seeks. By having a love bio for Facebook, you can win the hearts of your followers and create a good interactive zone. You may have come across such accounts that have a love bio for Facebook that won your heart and impressed you.
If you also want to create such a bio, choose your favourite love quote from this article to write in your Facebook profile bio. This will help you spread love among your Facebook followers.
Love Bio For Fb
- “Love is being stupid together.” Paul Valery
- “Your hand touching mine, that’s how galaxies collide.” Sanober Khan
- “Love is the most beautiful thing but when you are not being loved back, it is the most painful thing”
- “Loving someone and not being loved back hurts.”
- “Love someone who understands you, who is there for you when you are in need, and who never hurts you.”
- “Fall in love only once and you will feel that you have fallen a thousand times.”
- “I am alive only when you are around me.”
- “I sleep and wake up thinking about you.”
- “If I know what love is, it is because I have seen you.”
- “There are no conditions in love but only understanding.”
- “There is not a specific time for love; it happens accidentally in flashing moments.”
- “Only when you cannot sleep but can not stop dreaming that you realize you are in love.”
- “In the end, you will realize that to love is to suffer if you don’t get the love back.”
- “The pleasure of love is temporary but the pain of it will last forever.”
- “How vulnerable I have become since I started loving you.”
- “The price of true love is to be loved back.”
- “Love can either create a whole new man or destroy an existing one.”
- “The only advice that I would give to my children is to love to the point of madness.”
- “One feeling that can either free you of all the weight or can create an unbearable weight is love.”
- “Keep spreading love and do not demand anything in return.”
To express your utmost care and affection towards your loved one you can use any of these couple bios for Facebook.
Relationship Love Bio For Facebook
- The most important thing in life to hold is each other.
- You should melt for the person who loves you.
- Love is wherever you are.
- “It is the beauty of love that makes you who you are.”
- “Pursue a path however good or not but in which you can carry love.”
- It is because of you that I have recognized my own self.
- You love once but its feeling remains throughout life.
- Love is rare but I have abundant of it for you.
- I will keep loving you forever.
- Every time I behold you, I fall in love with you again.
- You talk as if you were singing a song that only I can hear.
Couple bio for Facebook
This section of the article is specifically designed for couples. More often it’s the couples who want to use a love bio for Facebook because they want to make their partner feel how important he/she is to him/her.
- My favorite attire is the smile that you gave me. I wear it every time.
- The most beautiful moments of life are the ones spent with your beloved.
- Being together is all that I have ever wanted.
- I am incomplete without you.
- My favorite place is wherever we are together.
- Every day of my life without you is like a thousand years of burden.
- I love you more than I love myself.
- Your company and your presence are what define me as me.
- I am grateful to that moment and the place in which and where I first saw you.
- Time is the most beautiful when you are here but it is the worst when you are not.
- We fall in love when we were kids and we are still in love and still kids.
- What magic have you done; my heart doesn’t remain mine, it dies for you.
- I got everything just by getting your love.
- I will keep loving you until I breathe my last.
- Love demands loyalty and a complete surrender to your beloved.
- I want to go back to the moment when we first met.
- My every day with is you like an expensive gift.
Couples need to show their attachment to each other more than anyone else. On Facebook, you have a chance to show how much you admire your other half by writing an impressive love bio on Facebook account.
These bios will give you expressive and sweet couple bio ideas for Facebook.
Romantic Bio For Facebook
- How fragile but happy we are when surrounded by loved ones.
- I loved you because I thought you were perfect. But I saw that you were not perfect, and then I loved you more!
- You are the beat of my heart.
- I have dedicated my heart and all my life to love you.
- You could not understand my love and this inflicted unacceptable damage on my heart.
- Keep my heart and take my whole life too for both of these are yours.
- Whether you treat me with love or hate me, I will keep loving you.
- You may just one person to the world. But to one person, you are the entire world.
- Just take my name whenever you need me; You will find my presence like a wind wherever you are.
- The beginning and the end of my life are the love that is for you.
- I have seen love. I have been with love. I have told fairytales to love.
- I do not care even if no one remembers me as far as you do.
- My body is mine but the soul within it has always been yours.
- True love is when you want to hold the moments.
- Your love is like wind, I can not see it but I can feel it.
- Loving you wasn’t a choice; it was the need of my heart.
- My love for you expands with every moment that you spend with me.
Also, Read Medical Student Instagram Bio written for medical students.
Relationship Bio For Facebook
- My beloved is my heart and I am his.
- It was not just love at first sight. It was love at forever sight.
- I do not just want your good but I want the whole of you.
- No matter wherever I go, my gaze always looks for you.
- You can not find the true meaning of life without falling in love.
- All that you are everything that I have ever wanted.
- Complete my life by pouring a little bit of love into it.
- Marry someone who loves you rather than the one who you can not live without.
- I want to drown myself into a deep ocean of your eyes.
- A relationship is not just about being together but loving each other.
- You are the sun of my life without whom it is completely dark.
- You are the only and the best thing that I have ever wanted to be mine.
- Our relationship is such that each of us is identity of the other.
- Love is the most formidable force that you can ever face.
- Each line of your message is like a universe of stars; how can I lose the universe after you are gone?
- All I just want is the days when we will be telling our grandchildren our beautiful memories.
- The only remedy for love is to love more.
While writing, I thought when people write a love bio for Facebook, they want to reveal to the world about their relationship. That’s why I wrote all of these love bios with the best choice of words I could. Hope you’ll find your favourite love bio for Facebook.
Self-love Bio For Facebook
- The only true and honest love is self-love.
- Love your own self because no one is going to do it for you.
- Do not beg for love from others, it is your life and you ought to love it.
- Whenever you think that there is no one for you, think that you are enough for yourself.
- Love yourself first, and you will realize that everything starts loving you.
- In pursuit of others’ love, we forget to love our own life.
- What matters the most is self-love as it determines how you want others to treat you.
- The way you love yourself is the way others will love you.
- The only person who deserves your attention and your love is your own self.
- Do not sacrifice yourself for others for if you do so, there will nothing remain for your own.
- Do love yourself and do not care whether others love you or not.
- Do not make yourself dependent on others, you should be enough for yourself.
- If you are not in discipline, it means you do not love yourself.
- Loving yourself means caring for yourself so that your peace of mind is not disturbed.
- You were not born to be loved by others. Enjoy your solitude and loneliness.
- I am my own lover and I am my own beloved.
- Self-love is another name for self-growth.
- You love yourself and be who you are.
- Love from the people is temporary but self-love is permanent.
- Reconcile with yourself and make peace with your broken pieces.
Check out Instagram bio in Punjabi.
After reading this article you must have found a love bio for Facebook that you can use on your profile.